The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamp). Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time. This website contains cookies for personalized ads and links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of ads, affiliate links, and cookies.
United has round-trip flights from New York/Newark (EWR) to Tokyo (NRT) for $562, NONSTOP. Flights March and April. This is an extremely good price for NONSTOP flights.
Note: Priceline seems to be about $20 cheaper than United’s website at the moment.
- Example Dates: (Priceline / BookingBuddy) Mar 02 – Mar 09, 16 / Mar 08 – Mar 13, 16 / Mar 16 – Mar 23, 29 /
Mar 23 – Mar 30/ Apr 05 – Apr 12, 13/ Apr 12 – Apr 26 / Apr 20 – Apr 26 / Apr 26 – May 03, 10, 17, 23 / Other dates: Stick to the date range listed here. Select “Flexible Dates” on Priceline.
- If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
- Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal. Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices and availability.
- Avoid booking on the sites that link through Momondo. We often receive reports of tickets and prices NOT being honored by the agents and sites that they link to.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our page to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull this fare up on Priceline. Screenshot taken at 12:54 PM CST on 02/26/17.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
- Full Route: EWR-NRT-EWR
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $727
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Agoda
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Flights departing from a different city:
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston (via our website: Escape Houston)
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio (via our website: Escape ATX)
- Flights from Dallas (via our website: Cheap DFW)
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)