Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time (see time-stamp).
Royal Jordanian has round-trip flights from Chicago (ORD) to Dubai (DXB) for $539 with a connection. Flights in November, January, February, and March. No Thursday departures. Extended weekends available.
Note: Some small OTAs on Skyscanner have this for $514. If you plan on booking there, beware of any site that charges a fee to cancel a ticket within the 24-hour “free” period. Use unknown booking sites at your own risk.
Carry-on bag is allowed for free. You can avoid paying for seat selection by accepting the randomly assigned seat at the gate.
Want a notification sent straight to your phone when any new deals are found? Join our Telegram channel and never miss another deal.
If you like the work that we do, then consider becoming a Patreon supporter. This notification wouldn’t be possible without the direct support from our Patreons. We send our supporters an additional daily recap of every fare below the 9-month moving average.
We don’t charge a subscription fee. All our deal notifications are available for FREE via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, our Webpage, and our E-mail list. If you are paying someone a subscription fee for this content, you are being ripped off.
- Chicago to Dubai – Example Dates: (Expedia) Nov 27 – Dec 06 / Nov 29 – Dec 06 / Jan 14 – Jan 23 / Jan 15 – Jan 24 / Jan 16 – Jan 23 / Jan 17 – Jan 24 / Jan 17 – Jan 26 / Jan 18 – Jan 23 / Jan 19 – Jan 24 / Jan 19 – Jan 26 / Jan 21 – Jan 26 / Jan 21 – Jan 30 / Jan 22 – Jan 31 / Jan 23 – Jan 30 / Jan 24 – Jan 31 / Jan 24 – Feb 02 / Jan 25 – Jan 30 / Jan 26 – Jan 31 / Jan 26 – Feb 02 / Jan 28 – Feb 02 / Jan 28 – Feb 06 / Jan 29 – Feb 07 / Jan 31 – Feb 07 / Jan 31 – Feb 09 / Feb 02 – Feb 07 / Feb 02 – Feb 09 / Feb 02 – Feb 11 / Feb 04 – Feb 09 / Feb 04 – Feb 11 / Feb 04 – Feb 13 / Feb 05 – Feb 14 / Feb 06 – Feb 11 / Feb 06 – Feb 13 / Feb 07 – Feb 16 / Feb 09 – Feb 14 / Feb 09 – Feb 16 / Feb 09 – Feb 18 / Feb 11 – Feb 16 / Feb 11 – Feb 18 / Feb 11 – Feb 20 / Feb 12 – Feb 21 / Feb 13 – Feb 18 / Feb 13 – Feb 20 / Feb 14 – Feb 21 / Feb 14 – Feb 23 / Feb 16 – Feb 21 / Feb 16 – Feb 23 / Feb 19 – Feb 28 / Feb 20 – Feb 27 / Feb 21 – Feb 28 / Feb 23 – Feb 28 / Feb 26 – Mar 07 / Feb 27 – Mar 06 / Feb 28 – Mar 07 / Mar 07 – Mar 12 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
- Chicago to Dubai – Extended Weekend Dates: (Expedia) Jan 21 – Jan 26 / Jan 28 – Feb 02 / Feb 04 – Feb 09 / Feb 11 – Feb 16 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
- NO EXAMPLE DATES: THIS DEAL HAS EXPIRED AND HAS BEEN REMOVED. THE EXAMPLE DATES THAT WERE IN THIS SECTION HAVE INTENTIONALLY BEEN REMOVED.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Tips: Rent a car for cheaper by using Priceline’s “Express Deals”. The rental car company will be hidden until after you purchase, but this allows those companies to undercut the published rate indirectly. You can remove low quality companies from those hidden results. The trick is to use the quality filter on their website to remove any rental car company with a review rating under 7.0 and then pick the deals that survive the filter.
- Tips: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card allows for 1-to-1 point transfers to several airline loyalty programs. Booking with points is a good alternative to paying with cash when the price of airfare is high. Here is the current list of Chase Sapphire transfer partners: United, Southwest, jetBlue, British Airways, Iberia, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Air France, KLM, Virgin Atlantic, Aer Lingus, and Air Canada.
- Tips: Vacation rentals on Vrbo are usually cheaper per night for longer stays than shorter stays. This is due to three main factors; The first is that most properties have a cleaning fee that is a fixed rate, the second is that many hosts provide discounts for stays longer than 6-days, the third is that the Vrbo service fee percentage is higher on short stays.
- Tips: You can (and should) sort the Vrbo vacation rental search results by “Total” price. Doing so exposes properties with high fees. For example, a $140 per-night property with $100 fees will rank as being more expensive than a $150 per-night property with $30 fees, when sorted. Sorting by “most reviews” is also a good option, as this will show you the most popular properties.
- Tips: Use Tripadvisor to create a Hotel “short list”. First, plug in your dates and destination. Then select “Sort by Traveler Ranked”. Finally, select the “Traveler Ranking” filter to show “only 4* and up”. Use this resulting “short list” of hotels to find the cheapest one with a high ranking.
- Tips: Hotel rates for Weekend dates are usually higher than the rates for Sunday through Thursday. Tripadvisor has a color-coded date calendar, red when the average hotel price for that day is more expensive, green for less expensive. You can use this to get an overview of what dates in the month are at a discount.
- Tips: Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy, Skyscanner, and Kayak to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal.
- Join our instant notification Telegram Channels: (New York / Chicago & Milwaukee / Denver / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Houston / Dallas / Austin & San Antonio).
- Follow us on Instagram (New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Denver / Houston / Dallas / Austin & San Antonio).
- Follow us on Mastodon (Houston / Dallas / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Say Hello on Twitter (New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle & Portland / Denver / Houston / Dallas / Austin & San Antonio).
- Like us on Facebook (New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Denver / Houston / Dallas / Austin & San Antonio).
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $608
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Tripadvisor, Skyscanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city:
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston (via our website: Escape Houston)
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio (via our website: Escape ATX)
- Flights from Dallas (via our website: Cheap DFW)
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)