[06/17/2022 @ 11:06 PM CT] Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Tripadvisor, Skyscanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets, Kayak.
[2022-06-21 09:54:00] This post IS NO LONGER BEING MONITORED because the deal has expired, been removed, or became too old. If it goes back online we will send out another notification.
Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time (see time-stamp).
American Airlines and United have round-trip flights from New York/Newark (JFK/EWR) to Coxen Hole (RTB) for $314-$427 with a connection. Flights August to September. Extended weekends available. Origin/Destination reversible. Cheapest fares only fly on limited dates in September.
A Carry-on bag and also a personal item is allowed for free on American. You can avoid paying for seat selection by accepting the randomly assigned seat at the gate.
Additional Savings: Sam’s Club is selling $500 Airbnb gift cards for $460 [linked]. You can save an additional $40 on your next Airbnb if you are spending more than $500 on the stay.
Booking a Flight+Hotel together as a package will usually be cheaper than booking each one separately. You can easily construct your own package deals on Expedia, Travelocity, and Priceline. The savings amount will vary depending on the combination of website, flight, and hotel, so be sure to compare the checkout prices on each site before purchase.
Want a notification sent straight to your phone when any new deals are found? Join our Telegram channel and never miss another deal.
Our website wouldn’t be possible without the direct financial support from our Patreons. If you like the work that we do, then consider becoming a Patreon supporter. We send our supporters an additional daily recap of every fare below the 6-month moving average.
We don’t charge a subscription fee. All our deal notifications are available for FREE via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, our Webpage, and our E-mail list. If you are paying someone a subscription fee for this content, you are being ripped off.
- Newark/New York to Coxen Hole - Example Dates: (BookingBuddy / Priceline) Sep 04 - Sep 08 / Sep 04 - Sep 09 / Sep 05 - Sep 09 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
- Newark/New York to Coxen Hole - Example Dates: (BookingBuddy / Priceline) Aug 19 - Sep 01 / Aug 25 - Sep 01 / Aug 25 - Sep 07 / Aug 26 - Sep 02 / Aug 26 - Sep 08 / Aug 27 - Sep 01 / Aug 27 - Sep 09 / Aug 28 - Sep 01 / Aug 28 - Sep 02 / Sep 01 - Sep 06 / Sep 01 - Sep 08 / Sep 02 - Sep 06 / Sep 02 - Sep 07 / Sep 02 - Sep 09 / Sep 04 - Sep 07 / Sep 04 - Sep 08 / Sep 04 - Sep 09 / Sep 05 - Sep 08 / Sep 05 - Sep 09 / Sep 06 - Sep 09 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
- Newark/New York to Coxen Hole - Extended Weekend Dates: (BookingBuddy / Priceline) Sep 01 - Sep 06 / Sep 02 - Sep 06 / Sep 02 - Sep 07 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
- Tips: Rent a car for cheaper by using Priceline’s “Express Deals”. The rental car company will be hidden until after you purchase, but this allows those companies to undercut the published rate indirectly. You can remove low quality companies from those hidden results. The trick is to use the quality filter on their website to remove any rental car company with a review rating under 7.0 and then pick the deals that survive the filter.
- Tips: The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card allows for 1-to-1 point transfers to several airline loyalty programs. Booking with points is a good alternative to paying with cash when the price of airfare is high. Here is the current list of Chase Sapphire transfer partners: United, Southwest, jetBlue, British Airways, Iberia, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, Air France, KLM, Virgin Atlantic, Aer Lingus, and Air Canada.
- Tips: Vacation rentals on Vrbo are usually cheaper per night for longer stays than shorter stays. This is due to three main factors; The first is that most properties have a cleaning fee that is a fixed rate, the second is that many hosts provide discounts for stays longer than 6-days, the third is that the Vrbo service fee percentage is higher on short stays.
- Tips: You can (and should) sort the Vrbo vacation rental search results by “Total” price. Doing so exposes properties with high fees. For example, a $140 per-night property with $100 fees will rank as being more expensive than a $150 per-night property with $30 fees, when sorted. Sorting by “most reviews” is also a good option, as this will show you the most popular properties.
- Tips: Use Tripadvisor to create a Hotel “short list”. First, plug in your dates and destination. Then select “Sort by Traveler Ranked”. Finally, select the “Traveler Ranking” filter to show “only 4* and up”. Use this resulting “short list” of hotels to find the cheapest one with a high ranking.
- Tips: Hotel rates for Weekend dates are usually higher than the rates for Sunday through Thursday. Tripadvisor has a color-coded date calendar, red when the average hotel price for that day is more expensive, green for less expensive. You can use this to get an overview of what dates in the month are at a discount.
- Tips: Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy, Skyscanner, and Kayak to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal.
- Join our instant notification Telegram Channels: (New York / Chicago & Milwaukee / Denver / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Houston / Dallas / Austin & San Antonio).
- Follow us on Instagram (New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Denver / Houston / Dallas / Austin & San Antonio).
- Follow us on Mastodon (Houston / Dallas / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Phoenix / Denver).
- Say Hello on Twitter (New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle & Portland / Denver / Houston / Dallas / Austin & San Antonio).
- Like us on Facebook (New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland / Denver / Houston / Dallas / Austin & San Antonio).
I was able to pull this up on Priceline. Screenshot taken when this post was initially created. See timestamps at the top of this post.
- 6-month moving average: $457
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, Tripadvisor, Skyscanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets, Kayak.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.com, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Vacation rentals: Vrbo
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Avianca, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Booking.com, Agoda
- Car rental: Priceline, Rentalcars.com
Flights departing from a different city:
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Houston (via our website: Escape Houston)
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio (via our website: Escape ATX)
- Flights from Dallas (via our website: Cheap DFW)
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the flight deal posts)